COVID-19 Cleaning Procedures
We at KI 24/7 Bus Charters are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff and customers during and beyond COVID-19. We have a duty to provide a safe work environment for our staff and for our customers.
To keep you safe during COVID-19, KI 24/7 buses will:
- Clean buses regularly and thoroughly. This includes disinfecting seats, surfaces, and handles between each bus transfer/tour.
- Wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant before and after each bus trip.
- Only transport the number of people as outlined by the South Australian Government to ensure that appropriate self-distancing is maintained.
- Practice good hygiene. Drivers will wash their hands regularly. Hand sanitiser available for use as drivers and customers as they enter and exit the bus, and will be encouraged to do so.
- Track passenger movement. Drivers will maintain a passenger log to include names, contact numbers, origin, and destination for each bus trip. All drivers will have the Australian Government COVIDsafe downloaded and activated on their smart devices.
- Passengers will also be encouraged to do so. We hope that the application of such practices to our business operation will help ensure our customers have a safe and stress-free journey and that working together we can avoid
any further transmission of COVID-19.
Owner & Operator
KI 24/7 Bus Charters